The CompTIA 220-901 exam is one of two exams requires to obtain the CompTIA A+ (900 series). This exam will cover topics like networking, mobile devices and hardware and network troubleshooting.
1) A single IEEE 1394 (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) host controller can support up to how many devices at a given time?
2) After installing a new integrated component such as a Network Interface Card (NIC) on a newly assembled computer system you should first:
3) What is the maximum length of a Lightning cable typically used for charging Apple smartphones?
4) The Thunderbolt 3 cable uses which standard connector type?
5) What Digital Visual Interface (DVI) connector types does not provide support for digital signal transmission?
6) What is the main purpose of the BIOS when a computer is first powered on?
7) What is the maximum cable length allowable for all IEEE 1394 (FireWire) devices?
8) What is the name used for the bus between the Central Processing Unit (CPU) and the northbridge?
9) A 64-bit CPU can be used either with a 32-bit or 64-bit version of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
10) What is the name of the reversible connector used by Apple mobile handheld devices?
11) What is the purpose of the No-eXecute (NX bit) technology used in Intel CPUs?
12) Which of the terms listed below refers to a situation where a single Central Processing Unit (CPU) appears as two virtual CPUs to the operating system?
13) What power source is required by the RTC on a motherboard?
14) What integrated circuit types best defines the core functionality and capabilities of a motherboard?
15) What is the number of contact pins the MicroDIMM DDR2 SDRAM modules typically used by laptops use?
16) A type of Central Processing Unit (CPU) architecture where a single physical CPU contains more than one execution core on a single die or chip is known as:
17) If a system fails to auto-configure the newly added adapter card through PnP, finishing the configuration process requires manual installation of device drivers.
18) What is a drawback of using integrated graphics?
19) What connector type is utilized by Thunderbolt 3?
20) The Micro Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) standard defines data cable connector consisting of:
You can go back and review your answers or grade your test.