The CompTIA 220-1002 exam is one of two exams requires to obtain the CompTIA A+ (1000 series). This exam will focus on physical security, logical security concepts, WiFi security, and malware identification and protection.
1) Your CEO often travels and works from public areas. Due to the sensitive nature of the CEO's work you want a solution to prevent other people in the public areas from reading confidential data on the CEO's mobile device screen. What solution can help in this scenario?
2) What security protocol provides the best security for a WiFi network?
3) What technology provides a secure tunnel over an untrusted network?
4) In the context of multi-factor authentication, which option is NOT an example of something a user has?
5) In the context of multi-factor authentication, which option IS an example of inherence?
6) Which of the following options can be used to restrict what devices can be physically connected to a network based on a MAC address?
7) What is used by HTTPS to verify the authenticity of the server as well as provide encryption for the HTTP protocol?
8) In the context of logical security, what does MDM stand for?
9) What term can be defined as a buffer area between an unsecured and secured areas?
10) True or false:
WEP is a strong security protocol that should be used to secure wireless networks
11) Which statement is true regarding hardware and software tokens?
12) What technology from Microsoft can be used by system administrators to apply policies and configurations to groups of user accounts and client PCs?
13) You are a network engineer tasked with configuring a new WLAN for your employer. While configuring a WAP you are prompted to choose between WPA2-AES and WPA2-TKIP. Which option will provide the highest levels of security?
14) Choose the correct security concept for this statement:
Users in Team A should not have access to Team B's files as Team A does not need them to complete their assigned tasks.
15) What Active Directory feature can be used to apply default user account permissions?
16) What security measure uses an individual's physical characteristics for authentication?
17) True or false:
An example of multi-factor authentication is a username and password
18) In a Windows Active Directory environment what feature can be used to restrict operating systems from accessing the network if they lack certain Windows Updates?
19) What physical device or software application is used to restrict which TCP and UDP ports can be used by a network device?
20) A user has called the help desk you work at describing a broken keyboard. They state their keyboard has special slot they insert a credit card like device into which allows them to log into their PC. What type of device are they referring to?
You can go back and review your answers or grade your test.