The CompTIA 220-1002 exam is one of two exams requires to obtain the CompTIA A+ (1000 series). This exam will focus on operating systems like Windows, OSX, and Linux.
1) Which option is a proprietary operating system made by Google for mobile devices like laptops and tablets?
2) Which option can be used to speed up a fresh installation of Windows 10 onto many computers?
3) Which of the following operating systems are Linux based?
4) What is the maximum memory supported for the base editions of Windows 8 64-bit Windows 8.1 64-bit?
5) Which of the following is a mobile operating system?
6) True or false:
BranchCache is a feature available to Windows operating systems that allows reading and writing to cached files in the event connectivity is lost to the file server.
7) What type of OS installation type updates an OS and can keep existing files, applications and settings?
8) What operating system uses a web browser for most user facing functionality?
9) Which boot method requires a network interface?
10) Where can you find most applications installed on OSX and macOS?
11) True or false:
All Linux applications can be run on macOS
12) A coworker asks for your help troubleshooting an issue. They have installed a new copy of Windows 10 Professional and noticed the operating system only shows 4GB of memory when there is 16GB installed in the computer. What is most likely the issue?
13) What acronym is used when a product or feature is no longer supported by the vendor?
14) True or false:
Bitlocker is available for Microsoft Windows while EFS is a comparable disk encryption solution for Linux and Mac
15) True or false:
A 32-bit application can be run by a 64-bit operating system
16) Which of the following IS an edition of Windows 10?
17) Which option is a full drive encryption solution provided with Microsoft Windows?
18) Which of the following is NOT an edition of Windows 8?
19) Which edition of Microsoft Windows cannot be joined to an Active Directory domain?
20) Which operating system installation type will wipe all existing data and partitions from the disk?
You can go back and review your answers or grade your test.